On October 26, 2005, we received permission for Nathan Angelo shows to be hosted at the Archive:
Subject: [etree] permission
This is Josh Serum from Nathan Angelo. We give permission for our music to be posted on archive.org.
I encourage the taping and trading of my live performances, with a few guidelines:
* Recordings are for personal use and trading only. Do not sell or commercialize any recording. It is illegal and could result in a loss taping privileges for everyone.
* When I open for a band, the headliners taping policy supersedes my policy.
* No recording gear or electricity will be supplied; be sure you have all the necessary equipment. Soundboard feeds are not provided at anytime. Video recordings are not permitted at anytime either.
* Please do not encode shows to MP3 without the taper's permission. The compression from an MP3 is not indicative of the original recording.
* Please be polite while taping by keeping in mind the crew and concert-goers around you. A fan's show experience should never be dampened by microphones or stands.
I feel that the taping and trading of my shows are important ways to spread his music and encourage fan interaction. With responsible recording and use, fans will continue to relive the memories. Thank you for your cooperation.